Week 7: Reminders

With Africa on the brain, I have been researching places, logistics, tips, and necessities for our trip. I came across this article this week, and I liked a lot of its suggestions, things I  hadn't necessarily remembered to take into account. For example, bring plenty of memory cards and a device to back up our images. Take notes; jot down the names of animals and land features our tour guides mention. It also discussed some good reminders while on a photo safari, like don't forget to take photos of your family or the people you're travelling with. Those little things can be easily forgotten when dealing with such a large scale trip, and this article was a good reminder.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 15: To End

I knew nothing about photography coming into this course in August. I had no idea what all the buttons on a camera even meant or did. Looki...